Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Numbers People On Facebook Are Posting

touch the bottom ...


admit that they have really hit rock bottom in his life obviously does not like ... also does not like having to describe this situation through a common place so trite. I broke the car in a collision, a series of exams failed spectacularly important, too drunk for my own good, I have not washed the dirt allowed to grow around me and about me, hoping to hide under a layer of moss and lichen my little torment that caused all this. After spending a little 'time to turn over the bottom muddy and dark I start to breathe again at least on the surface of water. Then, after this lamentable outburst, distasteful, but necessary to purge my mind I decided to post an image sollen week on this blog a bit 'vow as a bit' as the educational system to contain the defeatism ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment