Thursday, July 3, 2008

Small Granny Flat Floor Plan





While the market holds counter-motion, while the mystery Ducati / Melandri thickens, and we hope or not the return of Gibernau, while you prepare to say goodbye to class 250 .... xchè not we relax with a weekend of celebration and made engines ????'
Tomorrow will start the Yamaha fest, which takes place between the circuit of Misano and the beach of Cattolica. Three fantastic days of fun, passion and Engines!
not I know what programs you have, but I did not let him get away .... first-hand the thrill of living in the box, runs the circuit, partying with thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts and xchè Noh meet a certain Valentino Rossi !!!!! If you do not come I will sacrifice to you .... x take a trip on the blog and you will feel Monday have been there !!!!! Yamaha Fest good at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment